Comprehensive care in a fun environment!
LaFerla Ortho is fun for the whole family! Drs. Michael R. LaFerla and William D. Cook love to see you smile and provide the most advanced and comfortable orthodontic treatments to create a beautiful and healthy grin! Since 1999, we have been proud to serve the Four-State communities of Joplin-Webb City and Carthage, MO (Missouri), Miami, OK (Oklahoma), Baxter Springs, Columbus and Pittsburg, KS (Kansas), and Rogers, AR (Arkansas).
What makes LaFerla Ortho special?
- Our doctors utilize high quality orthodontics to give you a smile that will last forever. In addition to braces for children, teens and adults, we also offer Invisalign® clear aligners! We use proven methods and techniques that will give you a beautiful smile and a comfortable orthodontic experience.
- We have a really fun practice! From our games and movies in the reception room to our Patient Appreciation Party and contests, we're always having a good time with our patients and families! We also have free wifi for parents in our lobby and friendly staff that are ready to answer any question.
- Dr. LaFerla, Dr. Cook and our talented staff have the experience and passion to give your family a positive and relaxing experience. We truly care about our patients and are willing to go the extra mile to make sure you feel great about your care. Our doctors are even available 24/7 for emergencies.
- Great orthodontic care is centered on the needs of each patient as an individual. That’s why our doctors like to see children between the ages of seven and nine years old to assess jaw growth and development as well as eruption. Sometimes, early intervention can improve orthodontic results and may decrease treatment time.
- We love our patients and are very involved in our community. Our doctors and staff sponsor many local groups, charities and fundraisers. We even travel to local schools to talk to kids about having healthy smiles! We also provide college scholarships to current and former patients through our annual Michael R. LaFerla Ortho Team Scholarship.
Contact LaFerla Ortho to schedule your complimentary evaluation. We’ll perform a simple oral exam to determine which orthodontic treatment is best for you. We will chat with you about the process and will answer any questions you or your child may have. Give us a call today!